Rates and Availability
Why our guests choose Green Gate Guest Houses for their vacation:
- Unique, historic architectural experience: Choose from a modern, high-performance barn home built using salvaged materials from times past, and a charmingly-renovated century-old farmhouse. Once you reach Green Gate, you won’t want to leave!
- Private, historic location: Our 13 acre homestead was once the site of a turn-of-the-century iron mining town.
- Next to everything! Close proximity to skiing, cycling, golfing, disc golfing, hiking, paddling, river tubing, swimming, birding, fishing, scuba diving…you name it!
- A true sustainable tourism destination: “Greening” a business takes more than changing light bulbs and re-using towels; See our Sustainable Building Practices page to learn about our efforts to make Green Gate Guest Houses our area’s premier sustainable tourism destination!
- A foodie’s kitchen: We want Green Gate to be your home away from home, so our kitchen’s come well-stocked with everything needed to prepare your meals (right down to the spices!).
- Rejuvinate in a healthy house: Organic linens, natural building materials, non-toxic finishes and cleaning products.
- Spa treatment! Our local professionals are available by appointment for in-house massage and spa treatments.
- The special little details: Our selection of organic coffee, teas and snacks. Natural soaps and shampoo. Endless campfire wood….
- Owners on site for your help: Looking for an extra crockpot? Wondering where the best ski/bike/hike trails are? Need the fridge stocked with OJ and bagels when you arrive by bike? We live nearby and are always ready to help!
The Green Gate Barn Home
$249 per week night
$279 per weekend night
Click here to view our availability calendar for The Green Gate Barn Home.
The Green Gate Farmhouse
$199 per week night (Sunday-Thursday)
$229 per weekend night (Friday-Saturday)
Click here to view the availability calendar for The Green Gate Farmhouse.
- Minimum 2-night stay required during peak seasons (June 1-Oct 15, Dec 15-Mar 30)
- Rates listed include up to 4 guests. Additional $25/person for more than 4 guests.
- Deposit of 50% due as reservation is made. Balance is due at check-in. Reservations made within 30 days of arrival will be charged in full at the time of booking.
- Check-in is 4pm; check-out is 11am.
- We accept Visa, MC, American Express and Discover cards.
As we are a small business, cancellations greatly affect our bottom line. That said, we will gladly refund your deposit (minus 5% processing fee) with a 30-day cancellation notice. If you must cancel your reservation less than 30 days from your check-in date, we will open your dates and refund your deposit if these dates can be re-booked.
Smoking and Pets
In an attempt to maintain a safe, allergen-free environment for all our guests, no smoking or pets are allowed on the premises.
Being a century-old farmstead, our property contains a variety of potential hazards including barbed wire fences, steep river banks, and vintage tractor parts rusting in the woods. That said, well-supervised children of all ages are welcome.
Wireless internet services are available on the premises.