Rates and Availability
Why our guests choose Green Gate Guest House for their vacation:
- Unique, one-of-a-kind architectural experience: A modern, high-performance barn home built using salvaged materials from times past.
- Private, historic location: Our 13 acre homestead was once the site of a turn-of-the-century iron mining town.
- Next to everything! Close proximity to skiing, cycling, golfing, disc golfing, hiking, paddling, river tubing, swimming, birding, fishing, scuba diving…you name it!
- A true sustainable tourism destination: “Greening” a business takes more than changing light bulbs and re-using towels; See our Sustainable Building Practices page to learn about our efforts to make Green Gate Guest House our area’s premier sustainable tourism destination!
- A foodie’s kitchen: We want Green Gate to be your home away from home, so the kitchen is complete with high-end appliances, professional cookware, and everything needed to prepare your meals (right down to the spices!).
- Rejuvinate in a healthy house: Organic linens, natural building materials, non-toxic finishes and cleaning products.
- Spa treatment! Our local professionals are available by appointment for in-house massage and spa treatments.
- The special little details: Our selection of organic coffee, teas and snacks. Natural soaps and shampoo. Endless campfire wood….
- Cash back referral program: We believe that word-of-mouth is the best advertising we can do, and are happy to offer a discount when we book a stay through your referral.
- Owners on site for your help: Looking for an extra crockpot? Wondering where the best ski/bike/hike trails are? Need the fridge stocked with OJ and bagels when you arrive by bike? We live nearby and are always ready to help!
Smoking and Pets
In an attempt to maintain a safe, allergen-free environment for all our guests, no smoking or pets are allowed on the premises.
Being a century-old farmstead, our property contains a variety of potential hazards including barbed wire fences, steep river banks, and vintage tractor parts rusting in the woods. That said, well-supervised children of all ages are welcome.
Wireless internet services are available on the premises.
$199 per week night (Sunday-Thursday)
$229 per weekend night (Friday-Saturday)
Please contact us to arrange special pricing for stays exceeding one week.
Please click here to view our complete calendar availability for the barn home. The Miklausich Place, our second vacation rental offering (located on the same property) has been completely renovated and will be available beginning June15. You may contact us by email or phone to book your stay at Green Gate Guest House or to learn more about our properties.
- Minimum 2-night stay required during peak seasons (June 1-Oct 15, Dec 15-Mar 30)
- Rates listed include up to 4 guests. Additional $25/person for more than 4 guests.
- Deposit of 1 night due as reservation is made. Remainder due at check-in.
- Check-in is 4pm; check-out is 11am.
- We accept Visa, MC, American Express and Discover cards.
During check-in, you will be required to review and agree to our Rental Agreement policies. We do not collect a damage deposit. However, you will be required to provide your credit card information upon arrival. Your credit card information will be held on file until after your stay is complete, but you will only be charged in the event of property damages requiring repair and/or professional cleaning. Guests are not permitted to check in without this credit card information or alternate form of damage deposit.
As we are a small business, cancellations greatly affect our bottom line. That said, we will gladly refund your deposit with a 30-day cancellation notice. If you must cancel your reservation less than 30 days from your check-in date, we will open your dates and refund your deposit if these dates can be re-booked.